As a (Senior) Research Manager, you will be responsible for OX user data and the planning and execution of data collection, collation, and market research projects, both in terms of customer or user-facing activities or internally focused initiatives with constant focus on and in alignment with the strategy, vision, and mission of the Open-Xchange company. Your target group will be Hosting Companies, Telecommunication Providers and MSPs – with the goal to lead partners and customers through proven, optimized research strategies and increase and improve the usage of our products by small business end users.
What we are looking for
- Responsibility for OX user data and the planning and execution of data collection, collation, and market research projects either as a standalone service or in conjunction with partners to understand and where appropriate optimize product development, business models and user management of customers, end users and partners.
- Accountability for creating and enhancing customer and end user personas and target groups to help our management to allocate resources accordingly.
- Provide internal and external user reports incl. data figures to internal stakeholders.
- Create manifold analyses e.g., win/loss analysis, customer satisfaction surveys, usability tests, eye-tracking, A/B tests, etc.
- Work with the client as an end-to-end partner and assist in the development of research strategies focused on customer- and user-intelligence.
- You stay close to the market and trends and use this information to keep your colleagues in (Product) Marketing, Sales and Account Management as well as our customers up to date.
- Leading customers and partners through proven, optimized research strategies and initiatives.
- You identify and maintain partnerships with agencies and other third parties.
What we offer
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, computer science, engineering, or similar field of study.
- You have 5+ years of professional experience as a research manager/leader with a record of successfully taking initiative to nurture customer relationships and implement research strategies.
- You are a result-driven leader who takes responsibility.
- You can clearly communicate the big picture as well as small details to both engineers and business colleagues.
- You can create team spirit and a common sense of purpose.
- You are user centric and are always looking to improve a product based on user needs, research and analytics.
- You have experience in tools like Surveymonkey, Qualtrics, Tableau, Grafana or similar.
- You are driven and can work independently.
- You can effectively communicate in English verbally and in writing across all levels in a company.
- You love to share your knowledge and learn from others.
Who we are
- Working on a modern cloud software in an international team
- Home Office and/or the opportunity to work from one of our well-appointed worldwide offices
- The most current and jazzy equipment
- Regular cross-border, cross-team events
- Continuous personal development & training
- Flat hierarchies combined with an "Open Door" policy
- Further country-specific benefits
We are a hidden champion. When it comes to open source communication, office productivity and DNS-based security software and services, we are one of the leading players out there. Our 250+ employees around the globe are the reason, why our key products – OX Cloud, Dovecot, and PowerDNS – are used by more than 200 million people for their private and business communications via partners such as Deutsche Telekom, GoDaddy, Strato, Orange, Comcast, or web.com.
For further questions, please contact Kerstin Florath via email@example.com.