Do you believe in the power of data? Do you feel like taking on new challenges again and again and generating previously hidden connections from data together with a highly motivated team?
We are Open-Xchange and as a leader in open source email and productivity software, we use data to make our products and solutions better for our customers – every day.
As a working student in the BI department, you will be able to experience all the stages of data driven decision making. You will help creating high value from raw material and develop the skills to make professional analysis on a variety of data.
- Support in the analysis of structured and unstructured data
- Cleansing and preparation of data
- Creating models from data
- Creating dashboards to display collected information
We would be delighted about additional knowledge like
- You already have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or mathematics
- Basic IT skills
- Ability to work independently and to carry out the work carefully
- Creative and logical thinking
- Good communication skills in German and English
Our offer to you
- Experience with relational databases
- Scripting languages
- Data analysis
- Working on a modern cloud software in an international team
- Wide scope to develop your own ideas and projects
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home
- The most current and jazzy equipment
- A culture of open and frequent feedback
- Continuous personal development & training
- Language courses (e.g. German, English)
- Company sports - entry to various gyms and swimming pools
- A company pension scheme
- Flat hierarchies combined with an "Open Door" policy
Who we are
We are a hidden champion. When it comes to open source communication, office productivity and DNS-based security software and services, we are one of the leading players out there. Our 250+ employees around the globe are the reason, why our key products - OX Cloud, Dovecot, and PowerDNS – are used by more than 200 million people for their private and business communications via partners such as Deutsche Telekom, GoDaddy, Strato, Orange, Comcast, or web.com.
For further questions, please contact Kerstin Florath via email@example.com.