As Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for all Customer Success activities in the EU which include customer and user-facing activities and internally focused initiatives with a constant focus on and in alignment with the strategy, vision and mission of the Open-Xchange company. A successful Customer Success Manager builds impeccable relationships and is highly skilled at achieving trusted advisor status. You will collaborate closely with stakeholders from Hosting Companies, Telecommunication Providers and MSPs – with the goal to lead clients through proven, optimized go-to-market strategies and increase and improve the usage of our products by end users. This individual should be a highly motivated, strategic thinker who can guide, inspire, coach, and mentor customers, but who is also capable and willing to get deeply involved in day-to-day tasks.
What we are looking for
- Provide consultation and best practices to customers for migration communication, go-to-market strategies and ongoing campaign execution to unlock their full growth potential and to ensure their long-term success.
- Actively onboard customers and partners, educating them on the benefits of the OX Products so that they can successfully sell OX Products and provide optimal support to their end users.
- Develop and nurture relationships with Marketing, Product Management, Sales and Customer Support stakeholders in partner companies in order to facilitate their speed to market and increase their success in selling OX Products.
- Work with the client as an end-to-end partner and assist in the development of channel marketing and growth hacking strategies focused on acquisition, retention and revenue generation.
- Continuously monitor execution and analyze results to identify opportunities for improving customers results.
- Establish strong relationships and rapport with internal client stakeholders (up to C-level) and key departments (e.g., Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Product, Development, Operations, Support and Leadership).
- You stay up to date on industry and market trends with the help of your colleagues in Marketing, Sales and directly from you Customers.
What we offer
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field of study.
- You have 5 + years of relevant experience in a customer-facing, Partner and/or Channel Marketing, Account Management or Strategic Consulting Organization.
- You have a history of successfully taking initiative to nurture customer relationships and improve the customer journey.
- Ability to manage various clients and prioritize and manage your time effectively.
- Ability to effectively partner and collaborate across teams within an international organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas
- You are driven and can work independently.
- You can effectively communicate in German and English both verbally and in writing across all levels of an organization.
- You love to share your knowledge and learn from others.
- Willingness to travel as necessary
Who we are
- Working on a modern cloud software in an international team
- Work from home or one of our well-appointed worldwide offices
- Regular cross-border, cross-team events
- Continuous personal development & training
- Flat hierarchies combined with an "Open Door" policy
- Further country-specific benefits
We are a hidden champion. When it comes to open source communication, office productivity and DNS-based security software and services, we are one of the leading players out there. Our 250+ employees around the globe are the reason, why our key products – OX Cloud, Dovecot, and PowerDNS – are used by more than 200 million people for their private and business communications via partners such as Deutsche Telekom, GoDaddy, Strato, Orange, Comcast, or web.com.
For further questions, please contact Kerstin Florath via email@example.com.