The job in a nutshell
Do you believe in the power of open source? Do you enjoy taking on new challenges regularly creating great products and features together with a highly motivated team? We are Open-Xchange and as a leader in open source email and productivity software, we strive to better our customers' business with our cloud products and maximize their business and strategic impact.
The job in bullet points
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for developing the product strategy, owning the product roadmap and the business case for our new Video Conferencing and Business Chat products. Your target group will be Hosting Companies and Telecommunication Providers and you will build products for small business end users - taking a user centric approach to develop and improve the products that delight every day.
- You will be fully responsible for a part of our products and be the expert in the company for it. This includes:
- Deriving the product vision, roadmap and prioritized backlog from the company vision and strategy
- Owning the complete product life cycle from requirements engineering (backlog) via go-to-market to retiring features
- Communication of all relevant information within the company
- Being the stakeholder for colleagues from Development, QA, Marketing and others
- You are responsible for the P&L, you help with calculation, pricing and KPIs
- You stay close to the market and trends with the help of your colleagues in Customer Success, Sales and the customers themselves
- You identify and maintain partnerships with other third parties
Our offer to you
- You have 5 years of professional experience as a product manager/product owner in developing digital products with a record of creating successful products. Experience in the videoconferencing (e.g. Zoom, Jitsi) and/or business chat area (e.g. Slack, Matrix) are a plus but not a must
- You are a result-driven leader who takes responsibility
- You can clearly communicate the big picture as well as small details to both engineers and business colleagues
- You can create team spirit and a common sense of purpose
- You are user centric and are always looking to improve a product based on user needs, research and analytics
- You have experience in agile environments using either scrum or Kanban (bonus points for both)
- You are driven and can work independently
- You can effectively communicate in English both verbally and in writing across all levels in a company
- You love to share your knowledge and learn from others
Who we are
- Working on a modern cloud software in an international team
- Working-from-Home and/or the opportunity to work from one of our well-appointed worldwide offices, it is your choice
- The most current and jazzy equipment
- Regular cross-border, cross-team events
- Continuous personal development & training
- Language courses (e.g. German, English)
- Flat hierarchies combined with an "Open Door" policy
- Further country-specific benefits
We are a hidden champion. When it comes to open source communication, office productivity and DNS-based security software and services, we are one of the leading players out there. Our 250+ employees around the globe are the reason, why our key products – the OX App Suite, Dovecot, and PowerDNS – are used by more than 200 million people for their private and business communications via partners such as Deutsche Telekom, GoDaddy, Strato, Orange, Comcast, or web.com.
For further questions, please contact Kerstin Florath via firstname.lastname@example.org.