What we offer
The job in a nutshell
- Working on modern cloud software in an international team
- Freedom to develop your own ideas and projects
- Work from home or one of our well-appointed worldwide offices
- Top notch equipment
- Regular cross-border, cross-team events
- Continuous personal development & training
- Flat hierarchies combined with an "Open Door" policy
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Safe Harbor 401k Plan
As a Linux Cloud Admin you will be joining our growing US Operations Team and support our SaaS email platform. Core competencies required include automated deployment, virtualization and mail protocols.
The job in bullet points
What you bring to the table
- Server deployment, configuration and management using Kubernetes, Terraform, Chef and Ansible.
- Shell scripting and tooling.
- Monitor system logs and activities.
- Participate in a 24 x 7 on-call rotation
- Collaborate with global operations teams.
- Assist with security audit and compliance tasks.
- Document architecture and essential function methodologies.
- Some domestic and international travel will be required
- Solid understanding of networking concepts: the OSI model, TCP, IP, routing, firewalls, load balancers
- Preferably 8+ years experience working with Linux
- Experience with cloud infrastructure technologies including OpenStack, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible or Chef
- Familiarity with Dovecot, LDAP, Galera, Cassandra
- Experience with object storage platforms (Scality, Ceph)
- Experience with logging technologies such as Graylog, Kibana, or Splunk
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; willingness to present technical information to a group