The job in a nutshell
As a Software Developer you will join our PowerDNS Team. You will enrich our team with your experience with building web-app front ends and your passion for UX design. PowerDNS has developed a suite of open and closed-source products, revolving around DNS and DNS-based security, and this job gives you the opportunity to take the UI/UX for these products to the next level.
The job in bullet points
Our office for PowerDNS is located in The Hague (The Netherlands) but you can also work from home and you have flexible, family-friendly working times. If you want you can also work in one of our other entities in Europe, as long as you reside in the following countries: Germany, Finland, Netherlands, Italy, France, or Spain.
- (Re-)design and implement the UI/UX, and associated logic/APIs, of our complete suite of open and closed-source products.
- Support our Sales Engineering and Support teams with technical questions or topics from customers
- Continuously improve yourself and the products by investigating alternatives and technologies
Our offer to you
- Web-app/front-end developer with back-end experience
- You are familiar with and current on the latest, modern web-app development techniques and the NPM ecosystem
- Proven track-record of creating full-stack web-apps from scratch, production-ready and with modern tooling
- At least basic experience with back-end development to support the front end with the necessary APIs
- Knowledge of and experience with Vue.js and/or Angular and/or React
- Open-Source Software development experience is a plus
- You are able to work independently
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English is a must; Dutch and German skills are a plus
- Working on a modern software in an international team
- Wide scope to develop your own ideas and projects
- Home Office and the opportunity to work from our office in the centre of The Hague or one of our other well-appointed European offices
- The most current and jazzy equipment
- Regular cross-border, cross-team events, Corona-permitting.
- Continuous personal development & training, including job-specific certifications
- Flat hierarchies combined with an "Open Door" policy
- Further country-specific benefits