As a PowerDNS Solution Engineer you will be part of the OX Sales Engineering Team, which helps Open-Xchange sales team sell PowerDNS solutions.
What we offer
- Working with a modern cloud software in an international team
- Use of state-of-the-art technologies and access to exciting projects
- Freedom to implement your own ideas and assume responsibility
- The flexibility to work from home or at any location in the OX world
- First-class equipment and an uncomplicated IT-affine environment
- Continuous personal development, training and conference offerings
- Flat hierarchies with "open door" policy, motivating work environment
- A dynamic environment with many opportunities for personal development
- Plenty of opportunities to attend conferences and industry gatherings with your co-workers, and an awesome end-of-year party
- Company sports - entry to various gyms and swimming pools
- Manage the technical relationship with key customers throughout the Presales cycle
- Investigate customer needs and pain points and find PowerDNS solutions.
- Evaluate customer environments, create custom integration concepts, and write SOWs for actual implementations.
- Manage architecture, design, and documentation for customer solutions
- Collaborate with the PowerDNS and other product teams to build technical presentations for customer and industry events.
- Train other OX team members on cutting edge PowerDNS technologies as they are built
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English - multi-lingual candidates (in German, Dutch, Spanish, French or Italian) have an advantage.
- Comfortable with DNS and/or network security technologies, solutions. Experience with commercial DNS/Security products is a bonus.
- Familiar with networking protocols like TCP, UDP, IPv4, IPv6, HTTPS, BGP and Anycast
- Strong Linux systems administration and Linux networking
- Comfortable with NFV, Containers, K8s and other virtualization and orchestration technologies.
- Comfortable with Ansible, Git, Prometheus and Grafana.
- Level of experience: +5 years