Team Lead Support EU
(sug02 - Germany, Finland, Spain, Italy, France, Netherlands )
OX believe in hiring talent and training for skills. We think Support is a great step into a promising career. We are specifically looking for employees willing to learn quickly while delivering great support and service. The close cooperation between the Support department and the sales, services and development teams in the rest of the larger Open-Xchange organization, means growth opportunities abound inside and outside the team. In other words, this position is a great opportunity for your personal development.
Your key responsibilities / Your passion
- Leading the EU Support Team, in a disciplinary and day-to-day responsibility
- Actively develop the quality and efficiency of the Support team in EU
- Support and drive the personal development of the team members
- Management escalation contact for local Customers
- Improve the relation and interaction between Customer and Support
- System diagnostics and analysis of your customer environments (normally a million + users)
- Incident and Problem Management for customers' and OX' services
- Monitoring Service Level Agreements (SLAs) of Incident and Problem Tickets
- Optimisation of our support processes
- Reviewing applications, assisting the Hiring process for new Team members
- Oversee the EU Support department’s day-to-day activities and functions
- Planning and providing technical trainings for the Support team
Your background / What you bring to the table
- Graduation as a bachelor / master in computer science, electronics or a equivalent education
- Deep knowledge of Linux (Debian, RHEL, SLES) is important for this position.
- Knowledge about PowerDNS (nice to have)
- Advanced know how in different cluster techniques
- Proven track-record of managing multiple complex Support cases in Telco and Webhosting market
- Team player and ability to communicate well amongst peers, especially across departments and countries
- Goal-oriented working style and high self-motivation
- A free thinker who can bring new ideas to the table and execute them if appropriate and in line with the Open-Xchange strategy
Our offer to you
- Exciting work on a modern open-source cloud software in an internationally operating company
- Plenty of scope for your own ideas and design decisions
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home
- Equipped with the up-to-date hardware
- Trainings and continuous personal development
- Flat hierarchies with an "Open Door" philosophy
Open-Xchange is a developer of open source communication, collaboration, office productivity, and DNS-based security software and services. With 270+ employees and a global presence, Open-Xchange is well-positioned to meet the needs of our large Internet Service Provider, Hosting, Telecommunication, and Cable Provider audience. Open-Xchange SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) solutions are delivered by partners such as 1&1, Orange, Italiaonline, Comcast, GoDaddy, and Softbank, with more than 200 million users already using the products for private and business communication.
The core of the product portfolio is OX App Suite with applications for email, contacts, and appointments. In addition, OX App Suite can be expanded to include additional apps such as OX Drivefor managing and synchronizing documents, images, and video, OX Documents for text editing, spreadsheets and presentations and OX Guard for encrypting emails and files. Dovecot, the world's leading open source IMAP server software, and PowerDNS, a provider of secure DNS services, complete the Open-Xchange product portfolio.
Open-Xchange is headquartered in Cologne, Germany, with offices in Bremen, Dortmund, Hamburg, Olpe, and Nuremberg. International offices include the USA, France, Finland, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, and Japan.